Through dedication to workmanship, customer service, and providing high-quality results that we put our name on, we won the National Comfort Institute award!
We won thanks to a number of factors, and we couldn’t have done it without you, our customers and community. These are some of the accolades that were highlighted.
- The company must be in the process of or have already completed implementing High-Performance HVAC system testing as the National Comfort Institute prescribes.
- The company must have in place or be in the process of having in place a High-Performance HVAC business culture.
- The company must have a strong service department and sell and maintain service agreements.
- As part of the High-Performance approach, the company must target HVAC system renovations in addition to equipment replacements.
- Training must be part of the company culture.
In the press release, David Richardson states that you should choose an NCI-certified contractor for the same reasons you would use a certified public accountant or realtor. We’re honored to hold such a prestigious award.