Lately most of us have been a lot more concerned with the quality of the air we breathe. This goes for both inside and outside your home of course but there is only one of these that you can control. If you are looking for ways to improve the indoor air quality in your home, the pros at JN Electrical Temperature Control, Inc can help.
Our team can offer your reliable and effective solutions for your indoor air quality. Today we want to focus on the system that a lot of people have been talking about lately: an air purifier in Danielsville, GA. This IAQ solution can clean your air well enough not just to improve your comfort but even to help protect your health.
Contact us today for an installation and read on below to learn more.
How Air Purifiers Work
Air purification systems are meant to help improve the quality of the air in your home. They can help to tackle excess amounts of dust, debris, and other contaminants in your air. However, these systems can also provide an added perk by removing additional contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
There are two key types of air purifiers out there that can help to clean your home’s air. Here is what you need to know about these ssystems:
- Electrical Air Purifiers: An electric purifier uses electricity to charge the particles in the air that is blown through your ductwork. By doing this, it allows these particles to be drawn to a magnetized plate which can be cleaned periodically. This removes unwanted particles from the air and leaves you with clean, cozy airflow.
- UV Light Purifiers: Another type of purifier that has been increasingly discussed in the UV germicidal light purifier. As you may have guessed, this system utilizes ultraviolet light to get the job done. Using UV light allows it to either destroy the airborne particles flowing through your ducts or changes their DNA to make it impossible for them to reproduce (ideal to address viruses and bacteria).
Whichever type of purifier you select, you need to have it professionally installed into your ductwork to ensure that it can get the job done right.
The Difference an Air Purifier Makes
So, what is the big deal with air purifiers? Well, these systems clean the air in your home and offer you a host of benefits as a result. These include:
- Improved comfort: Cleaner air is going to take less of a toll on the wellbeing of your HVAC system. This means your system will operate more efficiently and effectively.
- A cleaner home: With the help of a purifier, you can enjoy less dust and debris in your home.
- Improved health: Purifiers have come more to people’s attention largely because they offer the opportunity to improve the health of everyone in the home. It does this by destroying viruses and bacteria and removing particles that could aggravate respiratory issues.
Looking to boost your home IAQ? Reach out to JN Electrical Temperature Control, Inc for the services you need. You will Feel The Difference.